Monday, May 23, 2011

Stuff

It's been a while since I've written. The world is spinning too fast and I can't get off.

The last 2 weeks at work have been total insanity. Problems, problems and more problems. And deadlines. I've been feeling so overwhelmed that I have only just been keeping a panic attack at bay. I leave work almost shaking with the strain of it.

The kids just had yesterday off school for Lag B'Omer. T came to work with me (surprise!) for the whole day. Savta I spent Shabbat with us so yesterday DH had to drive her back to Netanya. He took E and Y with him and they made an outing out of it.

My Mom had her gall bladder removed on Thursday and they finally let her go home today. She was vomiting a lot and had a high fever for a couple of days but I guess she's ok now or they wouldn't let her go.

DH found out that if we switch cell phone providers, I could get an iPhone for LESS than we're paying now for mine. He is green with envy and wants to try to get them to give us a good deal on one for him too but the iPhone he wants hasn't yet arrived in Israel. Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment