Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer vacation - misc. pics

It's been a long time since I had spare time at work for blogging. I hope that will change soon so I can update everyone. In the meantime, I am working every other day until the end of the month so as to try to keep up with work - or at least be here to put out fires - and spend some time with the kids.  But we're into the home stretch of the summer vacation here and in lieu of an update, here are some pics of what we've been up to over the last 3 weeks or so.


E with a large grape in each cheek.

Waiting patiently for pizza.

An art project that I did with Y of which I am particularly proud. Butterflies in 3D.


Y at the beach in Ashdod.

E looking very much like a drowned rat and not looking too happy about it.







At the new and very nice gymboree - indoor play.




1 comment: