Monday, July 11, 2011

Clothes

Normally for work I like to dress up a little - slacks and a button down shirt or a skirt and a button down shirt. But all these button down shirts require ironing to which I am allergic. My ironing basket is generally in a state of overflow and maybe once in 3 months I get around to knocking it all the head in one go and then it's like Christmas b/c all of a sudden I HAVE MY WARDROBE BACK. But sadly my shirts must be washed which lands them right back in the ironing basket.

So last week I got FED UP with button down shirts and went shopping in search of cute, casual knit tops that don't require ironing but that still look put together enough to wear to work - not the "schlumpy look", as I call it.

There is a store called Tamnoon (which in Hebrew means "octopus") in the mall here that my daughter and I both like for cute, casual, conservative tops. All the stores are having end of season sales now (how come the stores have end of season sales when the season just started??) so they had a section of 2 tops for 100 NIS, another with 3 for 100 NIS and another with 4 for 100 NIS. I came home with 6 really cute tops - good for home or work - so I was happy.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how I miss Tamnoon! Haven't been there in ages and all my tamnoon clothes are no longer fit to wear!

    ReplyDelete