Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to E!

We had a party at home for "the family" (and a few close couple friends) on Thursday evening for E's 3rd birthday. I spent a good week prior stressing about it but it came off very well. The food came out great and there was enough. E got some lovely gifts (some very noisy ones too!).

Here are a few pics:


The birthday boy before everyone arrived.

Cake face.



DH holding his 4-month-old grandson.

DH's mother and my step-father.

DH's 3-year-old granddaughter, Liri.

DH's sister, Helen.

My Mom.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went well! The birthday cake looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! E gets the teddy bear cake every year and Y gets a butterfly cake. I was going to make a white frosting for the cake then realized my egg beaters died this week. So scratch that idea. Then I was going to ask T to make a chocolate frosting but we'd run out of cooking chocolate. Scratch that. In the end I used plain ol' "shock-o" spread. It was perfect!

      Delete