Monday, February 13, 2012

Goals

I am very please with how many of the goals I set for myself to accomplish while DH and Y have been reached. Not all of them, but a fair bit.

I went to the bead shop and 2 projects are either completed or nearing completion.

I went to visit my friend, Jayme, in Ashkelon last night. We went out for dinner. She had her daughter with her and I had E. On the way down there we dropped T off at the boarding school she went to last year. She has stayed in touch with her friends there and goes to visit them occasionally. We picked her up on our way home.

I got the ironing done. (Feeling VERY virtuous about that!)

I'm NOT doing so well on getting more sleep. I feel like I need to use/enjoy every minute I have to myself and hate to waste it on sleep. So there have been a quite a few late nights and I'm beginning to feel it. Not good. Maybe tonight I'll get into bed with a book as soon as E goes down and just call it a night.

At some point last night E came into our room. I hauled him into bed with me and we both went back to sleep. Love it! I toyed with the idea of letting him sleep with me every night while DH is away but know I'd regret it and DH would have a COW if he came home and found that E had gotten used to that and we had to retrain him to sleep in his bed.

The weather the last 2 days or so has been milder but starting on Thursday the temps are due to take a nose dive and the mother of all storms is supposed to move in and carry on through the weekend - rain, wind, hail, freezing temps and even snow up north and in Jerusalem - it does happen but it's VERY rare!

If you're having a hard time visualizing Jerusalem covered with snow, here ya go! (Pics I found online taken 2008.)




No comments:

Post a Comment