Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Starch and Sugar for Dinner

I'm such a good Mom. Really I am. In fact, I wish I had had me for a mother.

About 10 months ago they opened up a new IKEA store 15 minutes from us. Before that, the only other one was a good hour's drive away. So we are happy. The store also has a cafeteria-style restaurant with good and (relatively) inexpensive food. Last night after work we went there and my kids had french fries and Pepsi for dinner. Like I said. Such a good mother......

Oh yeah. And our BIG PURCHASE? A 12 NIS (approx. $3.15) potty chair for E.

Potty training? Here we come!

And here's the latest "funny" from Y:
Y: "Ima (EE-mah - mother), can you buy me a big poofy wedding dress?"
Me: "No."
Y: "Then I'll buy one for myself b/c you're going to die and then I'll be the Ima."

No comments:

Post a Comment