Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Funnies

I love how when E comes into our room in the morning and gets in bed with us for a few minutes before he pops back up and asks for breakfast, he will look over at me as we're nose to nose on my pillow and say with the biggest smile, "Ima, ani (I) wake-y!" Yes, E. I noticed you're awake.

Then this morning I was in another part of the house and E comes running and calling for me to come with him in a tone of great urgency. He takes my hand and drags me into the kitchen where the oven door is hanging open. He stands there and indignantly flings his hand at the open oven and in an appalled near-shriek says, "DIRTY!" I said, "Yes, E, I know it's dirty. Ima needs to clean it, right?" With BIG, popping eyes he nodded his head vigorously.

No comments:

Post a Comment