Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yes, Your Craftiness!

A few posts back I mentioned that I'd bought 3 packs of scrapbooking paper. Here's what it looks like:


Aren't the patterns beautiful? They sort of satisfy my longing for wallpaper.

I have also been finding a lot of web sites from which you can download scrapbooking paper for free (if you have a color printer). The only color printer I have is the one at work so I would only do this in a pinch and not huge quantities either.

I also posted a clip of a custom button making tool from Epiphany Crafts. I've ordered it in the 20mm flower button shape from eBay and am eagerly awaiting its arrival so I can make custom buttons and with them make more necklaces and rings in combination with the regular buttons I already have in my collection.

Now here's the next type of jewelry I want to try making with the scrapbooking paper: http://www.theidearoom.net/2009/04/glass-tile-pendants.html What a simple, classy, neat idea! This would be a great gift for my 2 neices. The only problem is that 2 nights ago I ran around to four places in Rehovot that might possibly have these clear glass tiles and no one has seen or heard of them! SO frustrating!

However, yesterday, after a lot of asking around and looking online, someone referred me to this site http://www.netanella.com/. The web site is amazing AND the owner of the web site also has a store in Rehovot!!!!! How lucky is THAT? And how come no one in Rehovot knows about this place???? I think I see on the web site what I'm looking for and hope to go check this place out tonight.

2 comments:

  1. How great that you're giving free rein to all this creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm realizing that this is something I NEED - for ME! I've put this type of thing on hold for too long. It is so satisfying to make beautiful things with my hands and theraputic too. Last night I sat down and whipped up a pair of crystal earrings that match that necklace that I made a few weeks ago that you liked.

    ReplyDelete