Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things

We were walking home yesterday from Shabbat lunch at friends'. DH and Y were walking hand in hand ahead of me. I was a little bit behind them pushing E in the stroller. I tuned into their conversation when I heard Y saying, ".....but they're ALL my friends - Benny and Itamar and Gavriel - how do I decide which one to marry????" DH told her that she doesn't have to decide now and right now they're all special because they're JUST friends and because it's nice to have a lot of friends.

Here are two more jewelry projects I completed last week. This short necklace - out of buttons of course. I made matching dangly earrings to go with it. I love how it turned out although I can't decide if it looks like I'm wearing some sort of dog collar or not. As the buttons are metal, the necklace is pretty heavy too but I don't mind. I even got a compliment on this one at shul yesterday.


And these made out of these clear plexiglass "tags" with scrapbooking paper glued to the backs of them. So simple and relatively inexpensive! Y made the pink set for herself.





No comments:

Post a Comment